Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shakeology Cleanse Day 2

Day 2 was filled with non-cleanse related stressors. So, I have to come clean and admit I caved a bit! I got super stressed, and reached for some chocolate covered coffee beans (I know, right?! So good!) and a mini hershey bar. Everything else was on point though with my cleanse. I figured it would mess with my results, but I was so stressed at that point I didn't particularly care.

My energy levels are still good. I wasn't near as hungry and I didn't need or end up having that 2nd serving of fruit (which is optional anyhow). I weighed in this morning and I was down another .8lb. Not bad for 1 day WITH me cheating! So, total loss for day 2 on my cleanse is -1lb in 2 days! I aim to keep day 3 in check and end my cleanse with a bang.

On another note, I am following the 21-day fix workout program, and the sides of my booty are SUPER sore. WOW! I love how fitness feels, though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment