Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shakeology Cleanse Day 3

I was worried about how Day 3 would go, since I had given in a little on day 2. But, I decided that I would push forward. It was hard, but I stuck to my guns and to the eating plan.

Overall: I was hungry the first day, but I quickly adapted. I wasn't lacking in energy any of the days, and I actually have felt like I have more energy. Being a teacher and NOT being exhausted at the end of the day says a lot!

Now the "numbers" results... Well, I knew when I woke up this morning that today would not be a good weigh in day. I felt bloated, and blah. I would guess overall I lost about 3 lb, but I will check again tomorrow if I'm feeling better. But, 3 lb in 3 days isn't bad!! Thankfully, I also took measurements. I lost 4.5 inches over all - in just 3 days! That says a lot more than just weight. Besides, the point of a cleanse isn't weight loss. Weight loss can come with doing a cleanse, but it's not the reason. Cleanse are to do exactly what it says - cleanse the body of toxins and give it a nutritional reset. My body feels great and I'm actually craving (literally) fresh produce, where as before I wanted chocolate, sugar, carbs, and proteins. I think the cleanse was good, as it has taken my body and mindset back to what it naturally craves - fresh produce, greens, veggies, clean carbs, and clean, light proteins.


No comments:

Post a Comment