Sunday, April 26, 2015

3-Day Shakeology Cleanse

The countdown for the end of the school year, to summer, and to me heading back home to Arkansas is in the works. We are in the sub 30 days, now and I am really amped-up to head home in amazing shape. I haven't seen my boyfriend since January AND it's the summer. I have been working really hard on my fitness and nutrition, and I'm down 16 lb since the holidays. Of course, I have a bit to go to be in bikini shape. I plan to give myself a bit of a boost with the 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse and then begin the 21-Day Fix Extreme meal plan along with the 21-day Fix workouts. If you aren't familiar with Shakeology, check out my previous post on hands down the absolute healthiest meal of my day.

Here's the low down on how it goes:


This cleanse is WAY different than others I've done or read about. With Shakeology, you are seriously getting the most amount of nutrients in to a powerful lower calorie shake. With just ONE glass of Shakeology, you get the nutrients equal to eating all of the following:
  • 1 bowl of exotic fruit (like goji berries and acai)
  • 4 cups raw broccoli
  • 7 whole carrots
  • 10 cups raw cauliflower
  • 3 cups romaine lettuce
  • 4 cups uncooked mushrooms
  • 3 raw onions
  • 4 red radishes
  • 1 cup of peas
  • 4 cups nonfat yogurt
  • 1 shot wheat grass
With the cleanse, you'll drink 3 (that's right THREE) glasses of shakeology a day. That is one nutritional powerhouse if you ask me!

As for tonight, I've weighed and taken my measurements. I will weigh daily on the cleanse, but I won't measure again until Wednesday morning. The cleanse will be over on Tuesday. I can't wait to share my final results and feedback on the cleanse.


No comments:

Post a Comment