Sunday, March 29, 2015

Beachbody On Demand

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/logos/4949-Club_COO_ChallengePacks_lowres.jpg
If you're like me, then you've probably hesitated to jump in and buy a fitness program (or anything else for that matter) without testing it out to know how you'd like it. I am very frugal, so I nearly agonize over purchases. This was made easier this month for me - at least on the fitness program front! Beachbody rolled out "Beachbody On Demand." I decided to test it out today, and I was AMAZED! I logged in, clicked the "On Demand" button and saw where I could stream my workout! Available are workouts in my "library" - meaning I've bought them before; full programs with workout calendars and nutrition guides; and newer programs that you can try out. You also have the option to look for a workout based on the type - cardio, strength training, etc. You can also look based on the trainer. It is SO easy to use and seamless. I saw PiYo was available for me to try out, and I have been on the fence about getting the program. As soon as I clicked on the link my video was loaded and my workout was ready to begin! 38 minutes later, I am now hooked on PiYo AND on Beachbody's On Demand service. It's amazing for people who aren't sure whether they will like a program, who travel a lot, or who like to change up their routine! I'm so excited, I may just stream another one tomorrow. :) LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment