Saturday, March 7, 2015

Rodan + Fields Review

I'm sure many of you have heard of Rodan + Fields. (You know, the makers of Proactiv.) Well, one of my best friends joined their company last year. I always see her facebook posts ranting raving about the products. I finally asked her about it. I'm 31, but in my head I'm still 18. I had to come to terms with the fact that I just might do need to jump in to an anti-aging skin care routine. So, she sent me some samples, and I decided to go ahead and try the Redefine regimen.

I have pretty sensitive skin, so I was pretty nervous about trying it. Was it going to make my skin peel, red, irritated, or break out? For me, none of these were an issue. I've been using it for a good month now and I can tell a huge (positive) difference in my skin. It's smoother, clearer, more moisturized, and any lines that were starting to form have definitely softened. It is a super easy and quick routine, too!

#1. Use the Redefine Daily Cleansing Mask


I take off my makeup first, and then smooth this mask on. It dries in about 2 minutes, and then you wipe/rinse it off. That alone is super refreshing!

#2. Use the Redefine Pore Minimizing Toner
 I put a bit of this on a cotton ball and sweep it over my skin. Sometimes toners sting on my super sensitive skin, but not this! 
#3. 
(AM) Smooth on the Triple Defense Treatment
Use this jar in your morning routine. It's clearly labeled AM, so you don't have to worry about a mix up! It helps protect your skin from UVA/UVB exposure during the day, while also helping with anti-aging and firming your skin.
(PM) Smooth on the Redefine Overnight Restorative Cream
Use this jar in your nightly routine. Like the AM jar, this one is clearly labeled PM. Your skin (and the rest of your body) go in to repair and recovery mode while you rest at night. This stuff helps support that with moisture and releasing antioxidants as it works over 12 hours!
#5.  Dab on the Multifunction Eye Cream
I'm a huge fan of eye creams, and this one is awesome! The skin around my eyes gets super dry and very irritated. This stuff doesn't sting my skin and provides a lot of moisture. I can also tell it's really softened my emerging lines.
An extra fave:
Micro-Dermabrasion Paste: I haven't got the full size yet, but I'm loving the sample I got (AND it lasts FOREVER)! You use this instead of the mask only a couple of times a week. Again, I was worried it may be too abrasive on my skin but I didn't have a problem. My skin was a little red when I didn't water it down (the package has instructions on using more water to make it gentler), but that should be expected when using a scrub of any sort. My skin was baby-bottom soft and noticeably clearer. The next day my make looked a lot smoother, too! LOVE IT!


The Redefine regimen was what was right for my skin, but yours may be totally different. Get your own consultation here and see which products are right for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment