Sunday, February 8, 2015

T25 Day 20

I'm check in on my progress with T25. It's not time for progress pics, measurements, etc but each day is a day for me to check myself. I have 10 days until I do my progress pics, and I am eager to see how far I've come. T25 has 2 rounds. The first round is called "alpha" and the second round is called "beta." Alpha round helps provide you the foundation and beta takes it up a notch (or several!). Even though I'm on day 20, I can still tell that alpha is PUSHING me. I think the "Lower Focus" workout is my favorite. I LOVE working my legs. I have a love/hate relationship with Total Body Circuit. It kicks my butt, yet I feel like a total bad-a when I am done! I've been much more intentional with providing my body with the correct nutrition. It always amazes me when you can FEEL your muscles are stronger. I can be walking and tell that my legs and/or core are so much stronger. Isn't it just amazing how are bodies can become so much stronger and accomplish so much more??!! I love that feeling!

I am also pretty pumped, because I finally ordered the 21 Day Fix. My goal is to be in my best shape by summer time. I know some people say it's only  February, but we all know that summer bodies are made in the winter! :) I may go ahead and order a new swimsuit for motivation OR maybe just new sneakers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment