Tuesday, January 20, 2015

T25 Day 2

Today entailed my usual morning routine. I laid in bed for about 30 minutes - checking emails, texting my boyfriend (in Arkansas), and scrolling through Facebook. After a bit of that, then I got up and had some coffee. I actually ended up sleeping in my workout clothes last night to help keep from dragging too much in the morning. Once I was ready, it was time to press play! Today's workout was T25 Speed 1.0. I forgot what this workout was like. In the first part of the workout there is a lot of alternating quick cardio with stretching and stability moves. I loved the little "breaks" where we do strength and stability. And then the last 10 minutes of the program hit me. HARD CORE CARDIO! I powered through it and felt amazing! I'm still amazed at how strong your core can get from a just a little bit of focus.

I did great on sticking to my nutrition plan today. My macros are all in check. I'm a huge proponent of logging my food. My favorite app is My Fitness Pal. I also have used Lose It, which is another great tool! :)

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment