Friday, January 16, 2015

Things I'm Loving Friday (+ a freebie Friday!)

I've branched out to some new products over the past few months and discovered quite a few things on my "love" list! I think it's only fair that I share my awesome finds and happiness - don't you think?!

1. Loreal's quick dry spray - It helps speed up the drying process, which helps cut down on the time it takes me to get ready in the morning. Also, it's a primer! Primers are awesome, because they help prime your hair for the producs and help them work better.

2. Rodan and Field's Self Tanner - A friend of mine introduced me to this little gem a few months back. I love the feeling when I am tan, but I've logged way too many hours in the tanning bed and under the sun. UV tans are NOT safe. On the other hand, it's also super tricky to find a self tanner that doesn't make you look orange, is easy to use, and doesn't make you smell like you haven't showered in days (sorry... just saying!). I HAVE to say that I LOVE this tanner from Rodan and Field's. It's a foam that goes on smoothly and easily. I get a pretty, even tan. And.... it doesn't stink. :) I may be in Alaska, but at least I can look like I've been on the beach. :)

3. The fact that it's FRIDAY! Enough said...

4. T25 - I've had this workout for about a year now. I love that Shaun T pushes me for 25 minutes to get it DONE! 25 minutes and my hair is soaking wet. I can feel it (especially in my core and legs) throughout the day. I started T25 again about a week ago and I can tell a huge difference with my strength.  Check it out for yourself!!

5. The fact that I'm wearing a hoodie today - it's Friday, game day, and it's for school spirit :). But, it's also relaxing! :)

6. Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette - My sister introduced me to Too Faced shadows. They have such pretty palettes that stay put on your eyes throughout the day! Also, they come with hand little booklets to help create different looks.Quest Bars... need I say more?

7. Cheer coaching - our first game is tonight!! My girls are SO excited! :)

8.  Jamberry products - All of my life I have had awful nails. They peel, so it's hard to keep any polish on past 24 hours. A teacher I work with introduced me to Jamberry. I was a bit skeptical at first, because I hate the thought of putting money into my nails to only have them only last a day.  I tried it out and they were solid on my nails with no chipping and very little wear for over 2 weeks! I'm hooked

9. Snowy days in Alaska!

10. No class on Monday!



*********GIVEAWAY!*********
Who would like to win a free sunless tanner from Rodan and Fields? Here's what you need to do....
1. Go complete the questionnaire in the Solution Tool.
2. Comment below with the products that were suggested for you.
3. One winner will be chosen on January 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment