Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Turbo Girl

I have been missing my Turbo Fire program, lately. As you know, I have been doing a P90X and Turbo Fire Hybrid. I've decided I might just be a Turbo Girl at heart, because I've missed my dancey workouts every day! So, I decided to start Turbo Fire ALL over again from Day 1. I've got my BEST results from Turbo Fire. It's a lot of cardio, HIIT workouts, and it definitely builds and tones your muscles. Yesterday was Day 1 with Fire 30 and Stretch 10. I also tacked on Ab Ignitor, which was a bonus DVD that came with my program. I woke up this morning and I couldn't wait to roll out of bed for my HIIT workout. That's what I love so much about these programs - you aren't doing the same workout over and over. So, forget muscle memory! Programs like Turbo Fire will keep your muscles guessing and your metabolism on fire! Also, like many people, workouts can be largely a mental battle. That's why I went back to the full Turbo Fire program, because it's so fun to me!

Aside from effectiveness, people often ask me about cost associated with programs. These programs are something you can do over and over again - just like I am! Aside from the convenience and results, you don't have to worry about monthly fees or memberships expiring at your local club. 

 Chalene Johnson, who is the creator of Turbo Fire, has a line of workout attire called "Turbo Wear." I must have this shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment