Sunday, November 24, 2013

How I will stay on track this holiday season

 
Thanksgiving break has come, and as I plan our Thanksgiving Day menu I face the nutritional battle of the holiday season. Luckily, I've planned clean recipes for our dinner! With that being said, I know it is accountability that helps keep me on track. Like most people, I can't simply hold myself accountable. Self-accountability can only take you so far, unless you have super hero will power and strength. If that's you - consider yourself blessed and you can stop reading now. :) If that's NOT you, then you know just how important having some sort of accountability is. My son, my coaching, and my fellow Beach Body coaches help keep me accountable whether they know it or not! I love Challenge Groups, because you get that support form others who are working along with you. Also, it does exactly what it says - it CHALLENGES you. You have to WORK to get what you have and we all face challenges. When we go through challenges with others supporting us, then we are SO much stronger.

I invite you to join my newest challenge group that starts on December 2nd. Be healthy this holiday season, and join my 30-day Clean Eating and Shakeology challenge group. I'll help you stay on track and help you learn balance through out this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment