Tuesday, October 1, 2013

P90X/Turbo Fire Hybrid

I've toyed with the idea of doing the p90x/turbo fire hybrid for a while. I was already in the middle of my turbo fire program, so I didn't want to change it during the middle of it. Turbo fire has since ended, and frankly I'm ready for a change of pace. With moving, a new job, and grad school it is hard for me to get to the gym to run. So sad, I know :(.  I don't even have any races in my calendar, which is killing me! All that being said, it's just easier for me to get on my workout at home. I did turbo fire at home, and I absolutely 💘 the toned muscles (legs and biceps, baby!!) that I got from it.  I've kind of fell off the wagon as of late with my clean eating, thanks to the candy I keep in my classroom for my kids. I've been reading up on sugar addictions to help me break the nasty habit. More on sugar addictions and kicking that nasty (and devastating habit) in my next post! Here is the P90X/Turbo Fire Hybrid schedule, if you want to follow along. The schedule can be altered. I alter mine depending on my mood, but I LOVE getting in the huge amounts of strength training from P90X. You know you worked out hard when it hurts to TOUCH a muscle (my abs in this case...)  P90X/Turbo Fire Hybrid Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment