Sunday, September 8, 2013

7-Day Detox

Any "Self" Magazine readers out there? I have a subscription and LOVE it. There are always an assortment of exercises, health articles, and recipes. Recently, they have been doting their 7-day Detox. My response? "I'm game!" 7 days is easy peasy and the recipes looked ah-mazing. They are all fairly clean eats, so I figure it would be a good transition for me in to paleo. I have several friends that have been trying to get me to go Paleo. I'm already gluten free, so it won't be AS much of a shock. I'm detoxing this week and plan to start paleo next week. I'm only on day 2 of the detox. Today for breakfast, I had the Sweet Peach Smoothie. It wasn't sweet enough for me, which tells me that I'm a sugar addict and need the detox! Last night I had the shrimp tacos and they were heavenly.






No comments:

Post a Comment