Monday, February 18, 2013

A case of the Mondays...

Ugh... yes. That is today! BUT, since I'm an optimist I can focus on the great things about today!

1. I was able to crawl begrudgingly out of bed get up spryly out of bed to work out.

2. I had no idea which p90x workout was in store for me, but what should my wondering I should appear? Plyometrics. BOOM! That happened.

3. A cup of coffee (or 3) :)

4. I feel very Zooey Deschanel-esque today. Unfortunately, I have no pics. But it is sort-of like this, but with a cardigan. Ahh... I love her. She is ah-mazing.
















5. I have bible study tonight <3

I think a list of five is sufficient enough to rejoice that its a Monday. Right? That and there are MOUNDS of things I am grateful for in my life. I did a MASSIVE grocery trip over the weekend. You know those trips where you have to stock up on even the basics (oil, vinegar, etc). An hour and a half later, I came out with a cart full of goodies. I do LOVE grocery shopping, but I have to limit myself because I could probably buy new stuff daily all because I want to cook something on a whim. Sigh... such is life. Last weekend before bible study, I through together a crock pot chicken and rice dinner. It left MUCH to be desired. :( I think today, we'll just throw a few things together.

When I was at the store, I picked up some stuff to make pizza (G-Free, of course!) I went for the Gluten Free Bisquick for the crust. I've seen a recipe using this for the pizza crust, so I'll give it a whirl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pesto, chicken, and tomatoes on my pizzas. I can't wait to post about it! :)


P90X: Plyometrics - 1 Hour



Breakfast
Coffee
Cranberry, Almond, and Banana Oats










Lunch
Amy's Kitchen Enchilada Verde

Dinner
Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake w/ Arbonne Fiber Boost, PB2, and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment