Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

I ussually begin my holiday decorating before Thanksgiving. I had my outside lights up before Thanksgiving, but my tree went up Thanksgiving night. I'm not really good with themed trees, because I want to be able to put whatever I want on my tree. I like to think I have a "jewel toned" theme for our family tree. That covers a LOT of ground!

 
The kiddo has a tree in his bedroom, too. He gets the fun stuff!

:::break time:::

Today began very early for me. I just had to get my daily caffeine infusion. I was off the caffeine wagon, but someone I got back on. Isn't getting on the wagon supposed to be a good thing? Maybe my analogy is backwards. :)

And with holiday gift wrapping, comes gift wrapping! I LOVE having the various wrapping paper designs under my tree. I bought 2 really pretty rolls over the weekend, but they are used up! I need to restock, ASAP.

I've got an itch to run another race pretty soon. I need to get a few more 5 k's in, and put a few halves on the books for 2013!




P90X - Plyo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this workout! You know those work outs that have you moving very slowly the next day (or three). That's my relationship with plyo. It totally kicks my butt! :)


 
Breakfast
Oats topped with unsweetened cocoa, natural peanut butter, and a bit of honey for sweetness
a glass of Good Belly - I LOVE this stuff!

Lunch
Arbonne Vanilla Protein Shake blended with blueberries
my Udi's granola..mmmm

Dinner
An upside down day sounds pretty darn good! That's what we refer to as breakfast for supper. Eggs, toast, etc! :) Ketchup on my eggs, of course.

Snacks
Kind bar
Half an apple (thanks to a coworker)
Brussell sprouts (Call me crazy, but I LOVE these!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment