Monday, November 5, 2012

Store finds

Well, this weekend found me needing a new pair of headphones. I'd had my previous pair since Christmas and thankfully they saw me through my half-marathon. I was heading to the gym, when I grabbed my headphones. Well, I grabbed 1/2 of my headphones. At some point, the wires had split completely in half. Whiskey tango foxtrot! (WTF - get it?) I usually try to stick to running headphones, because I can't keep regular buds in my ears for the life of me. I just ran to Walgreens and found the cheapest pair I could, until I was able to hit up Amazon for a new hair. Apparently there is now a fad in earphones. Amongst the piggy-looking buds, and the burger and fries buds, I ended up with the Bubble Yum bubble gum buds. These stood out the least and they were on sale for $2.50. The regular kinds were about $10 more. No biggie... at least they are kind of cute! :)


I had my usual grocery trip this weekend, too. Honestly, it was just the same 'ole, same 'ole. I do love grocery shopping, though. I love the treats and the good stuff, too. It's just fun, to me. Maybe I'm just a dork like that. But, I came across the cutest little pineapple.

No, I don't have giant hands - it's a tiny pineapple! I didn't buy it, but it was just so cute I needed a picture.

On Facebook, I'm sure many people have noticed others participating in the 30 days of what you are thankful for. I have been doing this, too! I hope I don't run out of anything to say!
Day 5 - I am thankful for having such a wonderful family in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment