Monday, November 5, 2012

A-Z Survey about moi'

I randomly came across this survey today. It is borrowed from, Chronically Vintage, but I did edit it a tad!

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Folding laundry

D. Dogs: I love them, but I only have a cat right now. I want a Westie.

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth - no doubt

F. Favourite color: Purple

G. Gold or Silver: Gold, probably

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play: I took piano in elementary school, but I don't really remember a bit.

J. Job title: Editor

K. Kids: One amazing kid

L. Live: Every day with faith, love, inspiration, and joy.

M. Mother’s name: Deborah

N. Nicknames: Ern, Rin, Minnie Mouse, I could go on and on

O. Overnight hospital stays: A few

P. Pet peeves: Burping, texting on a date, and not paying paying attention

Q. Quote from a movie: "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me" from The Notebook

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Yes, an older sister

T. Time you wake up: Well, I have a thousand alarm clocks, but ideally at 5 am. Yes, I'm an early bird.

U. Ultimately:I'd like to finish graduate school, since I tend to be a professional student.

V. Vegetable you hate: Lima beans. Ok, that isn't a vegetable, but I think I like all veggies. My final answer will have to be lima beans.I'm cringing at the thought, as I type.

W. What makes you run late: Ussually myself, but I tend to think it's the kid. I tend to underestimate how long stuff takes for me and him. :)

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Haven't a clue.

Y. Yummy food that you love: Hmm - chocolate, peanut butter, almond butter, oats, eggs, chicken (in any way, shape or form), avocado, italian food, mexican food, sushi, and I could go on and on like Celine Dion.

Z. Zoo animal: Penguins are so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment