Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sleepy = No work outs

The end of the semester is upon me, which is a reason to be joyful and dreadful. I'm SO much closer to a much needed break, but between the mounting stress from school and final exams on the horizon, I wish I could fast forward. I've only been able to hit the gym 2-3 times a week lately, due to the stuff we need to get done, or I'm just too darn tired. [editor's note: I just yawned, while writing how tired I am.]


I completely and fully had every single intention of getting up this morning to work out. I knew that I have errands to run tonight, so there was a possibility to get my work out in. I didn't sleep well last night, so an AM workout was a no go. So, if I can, I plan to run a couple miles.

Breakfast
Oats topped w/ almond butter, 1/2 sliced banana, and flax seeds
Good Belly Mango juice (OMG this stuff is AWESOME)

Lunch
Arbonne Vanilla Protein Shake mixed w/ 1/2 banana

Dinner
Baked potato topped w/ grilled chicken breast, cheese, and fat free ranch dressing

Snacks
Apple
Brach's Hawaiian Punch Jelly Beans (only a few, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment