Saturday, November 24, 2012

Turkey Day Festivities

I spent Wednesday night prepping everything for Thanksgiving, including  our Little Gobblers, mentioned previously. I wasn't able to make them gluten free, but we had fun! and they turned out pretty cute. The kid enjoyed them and took one to his teacher and other family members.


I had to start my morning with a big cup of hot coffee! We had a few items that didn't require much preparation (i <3 short cuts! )

My favorite recipe for Thanksgiving is my Mom's bread stuffing. This year, I made it gluten free thanks to Udi's. The bread held together perfectly. This is the only second time for me to cook this, and I was quite pleased with how it turned out.


All in all, we had a WONDERFUL holiday with a lot of leftovers. Now, its time to figure out what to do with all that turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment