Friday, November 2, 2012

Pizza Night

First, I want to share this pic from Halloween night. I had planned to be Pippie Longstocking, but J was freaked out by the pics I Googled. :) So, I was just a cowgirl (pig tails, plaid shirt, jeans, and boots.)


Could you tell by my post earlier that I was exhausted? Towards the end of the day, I started feeling a migraine coming on. That was reaffirmed with the stabbing pain in the side of my head. I frequently get headaches and migraines, but since I began running they've become pretty scarce. I knew I wouldn't be up for cooking supper, so I ordered pizza for the kid. Thank goodness for online ordering and thank goodness for Papa John's sending me a code for a free pizza. Score and double score! And I love how I can specify light sauce and light cheese for the pizza. Cutting corners and calories!

By the time I got home, my headache was tapering off. Now, the kid is enjoying his sausage pizza, I'm typing away while Gossip Girl is on. That brings me to (well, really there's no segue, here) to my lunch today and yesterday. I had an idea the other night to make a rice concoction.


Ingredients
Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts, Baked with seasoning
Long grain rice
Cherry tomatoes
Mushrooms, sauteed
Avocado
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Salt and Pepper to taste

I didn't really measure everything; I just eyeballed it. It sure was scrumptious and a filling lunch.

I ended up rounding out the day with a chocolate protein shake mixed with pb2. This is actually a picture of my breakfast shake mixed with iced coffee. Nope, I didn't have any pizza. Well, I had a couple bites :). Ahh, the temptation!


I just have to share this picture I stole my from my sister's Facebook. My sweet niece Emma with the view of Dubai behind her. Please note the scowl on her face. I think she loves heights as much as her Auntie Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment