Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1. I'm ready for bed. Really, I am. I spent my Thursday evening engaged in a homework battle with a 9-year-old. Enough said.

2. I am actually GLAD it's Friday, so I can go home and spend family time with the 9-year-old. :) No homework battles on the weekends, baby!

3. There's a butternut squash in my fridge that is waiting to be cooked. I have never actually cooked with butternut squash before, so I'm scouring Pinterest for recipes. So far, there's fries, casserole, and a pasta dish. Pinterest makes me hungry.

4. I think I eat more when I'm tired. Maybe I correlate the exhaustion with low blood sugar? It's 1:10 pm (to be exact) and my 2 snacks and lunch are in my belly. Yup - still tired. I just need sleep, not food.

5. The elections are Tuesday, November 6th! The kid and I went to early vote last week. A nice poll worker with a 26.2 tattoo kept coming over to give him fun size M&M bags. I'm glad my kid shares; it made waiting in line much yummier.

6. We leave for Dubai on Christmas Day. Excited much? :)

7.  A pretty cool company (Zevia) sent me some products to review. It will be coming up soon!! :)

8. I tend to pick a show and watch it from beginning to end on Netflix. My latest is Gossip Girl. How have I missed out on this show? It's in the final season, of course. I'm finally up to last season. I just love Blair Waldorf.
 

9. This is how serious I am about starting my weekend. 
          


10. I have absolutely nothing on our agenda for the weekend. Lazy days with my cuddle bug - I can't wait!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment