Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Facts Friday (FFF)

1. I ran an errand at lunch and realized I was pretty darn close (a hop, skip, and jump) away from the best little gluten free bakery. I stopped to look and maybe get a snicker-doodle cookie. I realized after getting my cookie, I should probably get the kid one. (Such a nice mom.) A few samples later, I decided that I wanted needed to get a loaf of pumpkin bread. Mmm, that glorious pumpkin bread. I absolutely cannot wait for breakfast tomorrow. :)
Happy Friday to me!
2. I added 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice to my vanilla protein shake, today. Holy moly, that was some good stuff. I just might turn in to a pumpkin, at this rate.

3. Blogging has reaffirmed my appreciation for the Document Design course I took in grad school.

4. There's going to be lots and lots of tasting and testing and taste-testing going on in Little Rock, this weekend. It's all purely research for my product reviews, of course!

5. I've decided to brush up on actually learn techniques for photography. I see some pretty amazing food pics on blogs, I've been inspired to attempt it.

6. Since nut butters are so darn expensive and so darn yummy, I'm going to make a formidable attempt at making my own, tomorrow. I know I did a test run the other day, but all I have to work with is my Cuisinart mini-prep and Magic Bullet. Almonds are some tough suckers and take a lot of time (20 minutes of constant processing, from what I've read) to turn out some smooth almond butter.  My dad has a big Cuisinart food processor and I think it will get the job done! If not, I foresee a Fresh Market trip in my future.

7. When I was hopping in bed last night the thought crossed my mind that I may workout in the morning, if I'm up early enough. Low and behold, my eyes were open around 4:15 - not quite willingly, mind you. I tried to get back to sleep - those extra 45 minutes mean a lot to me. After 15-20 minutes, I gave up. On a good note, I got a good work out in this morning!

8. I do plan to run in the morning, which will be my first run since my half. I'm thinking a couple miles is sufficient. There are a few other races I have my eye on. I'm excited, since I now know I can run a 13.1!

9. This is my new sassy wallpaper. Thank you, pinterest. 


10. This little craft for Christmas it just the cutest darn thing!




Slim in 6 (Beach Body video) - Burn it up! - 70 minutes




Breakfast
Oats topped with almond butter, banana, cocoa, and ground flax.
Black coffee and Good Belly juice.

Snacks
Larabar - Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte
Blue Diamond Nut Thins with hummus

Lunch
Arbonne Vanilla Protein Shake mixed with pumpkin pie spice and Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk AKA perfection.
Snicker-doodle cookie

Supper
TBA :)  (Good planning, Erin. Good planning.)





No comments:

Post a Comment