|Happy Friday to me!|
3. Blogging has reaffirmed my appreciation for the Document Design course I took in grad school.
4. There's going to be lots and lots of tasting and testing and taste-testing going on in Little Rock, this weekend. It's all purely research for my product reviews, of course!
5. I've decided to
6. Since nut butters are so darn expensive and so darn yummy, I'm going to make a formidable attempt at making my own, tomorrow. I know I did a test run the other day, but all I have to work with is my Cuisinart mini-prep and Magic Bullet. Almonds are some tough suckers and take a lot of time (20 minutes of constant processing, from what I've read) to turn out some smooth almond butter. My dad has a big Cuisinart food processor and I think it will get the job done! If not, I foresee a Fresh Market trip in my future.
7. When I was hopping in bed last night the thought crossed my mind that I may workout in the morning, if I'm up early enough. Low and behold, my eyes were open around 4:15 - not quite willingly, mind you. I tried to get back to sleep - those extra 45 minutes mean a lot to me. After 15-20 minutes, I gave up. On a good note, I got a good work out in this morning!
8. I do plan to run in the morning, which will be my first run since my half. I'm thinking a couple miles is sufficient. There are a few other races I have my eye on. I'm excited, since I now know I can run a 13.1!
9. This is my new sassy wallpaper. Thank you, pinterest.
10. This little craft for Christmas it just the cutest darn thing!
Slim in 6 (Beach Body video) - Burn it up! - 70 minutes
Oats topped with almond butter, banana, cocoa, and ground flax.
Black coffee and Good Belly juice.
Larabar - Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte
Blue Diamond Nut Thins with hummus
LunchArbonne Vanilla Protein Shake mixed with pumpkin pie spice and Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk AKA perfection.
TBA :) (Good planning, Erin. Good planning.)