Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hiatus no more

I had a bit of a hiatus the past week, or so.  I had so much going on, when it came to writing a post my brain was just fried. But, I'm back!

I am beyond excited about Thanksgiving. I love all of the food and spending time with family. I am cooking the meal this year, so I picked up all/most of my stuff over the weekend. I still need to hit up Whole Foods to get some bread crumbs, but beyond that - all is right in the world! I planned out our menu (to the best of my ability) and tried to make it as close to what my mom would plan. I tweaked some, due to the inability to find some GF  products and for sheer convenience. I would be one worn-out girl if I made everything from scratch! Hello, shortcuts!?

Last night, the kiddo and I also made these Little Gobblers I found on Pinterest. Mine weren't near as cute, but they still turned out great. I sent him to school with one for his teacher, too. Fortunately/unfortunately (depending on how you'd like to look at it), I couldn't find a GF version of the Nutter Butter cookies. At least that will keep me from eating them. I may or may not have had some of the icing, though. I'll never tell. My menu brings me to a product review I have coming up! I am super excited about reviewing products for Udi's! The post will be up soon!

P90X - KenpoX - 65 minutes

Breakfast
Oats topped with almond butter, banana, and ground flax
Black coffee

Lunch
Arbonne Vanilla Protein Shake
Banana

Snack
Apple
Udi's Sweet and Crunchy Vanilla Granola

Dinner
Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake mixed with peanut butter



No comments:

Post a Comment