Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Unless you've been living in a cave, then you know it's Election Day! I attended a prayer service last night for the election.  I love that my church didn't get political in the fact to tell everyone who to vote for, but to just pray, follow your heart and just vote. Voting is basically expressing your opinion in the biggest way possible. I don't lack an opinion, often, so this is pretty much my favorite thing!

In honor of the elections and knowing I'll be camped out in front of the tv all night, I through some stuff in the crock pot this morning. I actually had some turkey soup in the freezer, so I pulled that out and some tomatoes and tossed them in the crock pot. A bowl of soup, elections, and a good work out make for a pretty awesome day!

My menu

Breakfast
I had a bowl of oats with slice banana, almond butter, cocoa, and ground flax. I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee, as I type!

Snack 
Cubed butternut squash mixed with cottage cheese.

Lunch
Protein Shake and an apple.

Snack
Handful of almonds and a banana.

Supper
Nice and warm turkey soup. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment