Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday funday

I woke up at 6:30 both days this weekend. After such a stressful week, I was hoping to sleep in some. Oh, well! At least I was up in time to get my oatmeal and coffee before getting ready for church. The service was awesome this morning and it really prepped me to conquer my week!

I guess Jared was in the spirit, because he told me he had too many toys in his closet and he wanted to clean them out to give away. This kid was seriously on a mission! A couple of hours later we had 2 full bags on their way to Goodwill (and a clean room to boot)! What a great kid I have!

Sunday is "our show" night. We are just obsessed with "Once Upon a Time." We always have a special treat during our show. He picked one of those personal size ice creams and I decided to make a healthier version of ice cream! Say hello to Banana Ice Cream. Bananas go with everything and, of course, peanut butter.

Banana "Ice Cream"
1 Banana - frozen
1 TB Peanut Butter (I used chunky)
1 TB PB2 (Extra peanut buttery, but less calories :) )
1/2 TB unsweetned cocoa
1/4 Cup Almond milk



Whipped it up in my Magic Bullet and BAM - a yummy and healthy treat for a good Sunday. 
                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment