Monday, October 8, 2012

A Busy October: Race Style

It is October 8th. "What's the point," you say? Well T-12 days until the Race for the Cure. I signed up for the chip-timed run, which I have never done before. It will be a very emotional race, but I am SO excited to do it! I just have to pick out some nifty running wear. I am more excited about that than I am about Soaring Wings. But, the Komen race has a special significance to me, so it makes sense. It is T-19 days until Soaring Wings. Umm... holy moley. Am I prepared, of course not! Between babying my leg and everything with mom, I haven't been training like I should. I just want to complete a half marathon ONE-1-UNO time and I'll be satisfied. I'm a stubborn woman, so the fact I was benched last time has fueled my fire. After this, I will just stick to 5 and 10k's. It's hard to get my proper training in when I've got the little one. Let's rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment