Monday, October 29, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

Okay, anytime someone references the fact that it's a monday, I can't help but have that line from Office Space run through my head.
Red stapler, anyone?


I've been toying with different ideas for the blog, but I think I'm going to start documenting my food. Sometimes I'll have recipes, but not always. I don't always cook, sometimes I'm just too darn tired. Anyhow, here's the breakdown of my day!

Breakfast
Chunky Monkey Almond Oatmeal, minus the cocoa. Sadly, I'm out. 

Snack
Yoplait Vanilla Greek yogurt
Apple

Lunch
Seasoned, baked chicken breast
Banana
Enjoy Life Apple Pie bar

So, for lunch I planned on having rice with my lunch. And then I forgot. So, I ended up having my 2nd snack with my chicken, because I was a starvin' marvin. And now it's past my snack time and... I'm hungry.

Dinner
Hash browns - with ketchup, of course. You CANNOT have hash browns with out ketchup.
2 Turkey Sausage patties
3 egg whites, scrambled
And a handful of gummy bears for dessert. Because, I can.

The kid and I love breakfast for dinner. My mom always called it an, "upside down day." I don't know why, but breakfast foods at dinner time is fun and an easy way to change of the routine!

I don't think I'll work out, tonight. I'm still pretty stiff and sore from Soaring Wings. I think some good stretching and muscle rolling is in order for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment