Monday, October 13, 2014

Alaska

Well, I guess an update is in store. I recently moved to rural Alaska for a new job. It has been quite a whirlwind of a change going from city life in Arkansas, with 100 degree heat to life in rural Alaska, with 25 mph winds and -40 degree winters. That being said, I absolutely love living in the state of Alaska. I bet you are hard to find any place that matches it in beauty and amazing adventures. Honestly, looking at everything in Alaska shows me the wonder and might of God's hand. I'm in awe of it all. 

That being said.... now, that I've settled in and found my groove here, you can expect regular posts. I'm excited about an upcoming product review, and I can't wait to share my own fitness trials and triumphs over the months. Oh, there will be food, too. What's Piece Love and Peanut Butter with out food and recipes. :)

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment