Monday, February 24, 2014

My story

I joined Beachbody as a customer several years ago when a friend of mine asked me to join his Slim in 6 Challenge Group. I got my membership and ordered my Slim in 6 Challenge Pack. While I had already been on my fitness track, I gained so much emotional and mental strength from the challenge group. From my coach to my fellow challengers, I was primed and ready to tackle my nutrition and fitness!

Over the past couple of years, I've continued to use Beachbody programs like P90X and Turbo Fire. Our body compositions are based 10% on exercise, 10% on genetics, and 80% on nutrition. WOW! Along with my clean eating, I incorporate Shakeology in to my diet. It packs an amazing nutritional punch, and it's the healthiest meal of my day. I'm so busy, it's great to know I'm still fueling my body properly.

After boasting about 
Beachbody  products, I finally decided to become a Beachbody Independent Coach. This not only increased my own accountability, but it also helped fuel my passion to help others on their journey and get paid for it. What I love about coaching is that my assistance is completely free. I don't charge people to guide them along their journey, just like I provide my own tips and recipes on Piece Love and Peanut Butter for free. I have a passion for helping others and a passion for fitness.

I've lost about 25 pounds with the help of 
Beachbody programs like Turbo Fire and P90X. Being a single mom, it's hard to get to the gym. Thankfully, I can get a powerful workout at home and not have to worry about my little one. As a Beach Body Coach, I don't have to worry about childcare to teach others about taking control of their own health and reach their goals. I can do it from my home!

If you are interested in joining my Beachbody Team as a Coach or to get free fitness and nutrition advice from me, visit my Team Beach Body Coach page. Join with the free membership - there's nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment