Sunday, February 23, 2014

Join Erin Lynch Fitness

Piece Love and Peanut Butter, launched in December of 2011. This blog was a great way for me to reach others in hopes of impacting their own life decisions about their health. Piece Love & PB evolved and developed over the years, and in October of 2013 Erin Lynch Fitness began. Erin Lynch Fitness is another way to help me continue to reach and help others as an Independent Beachbody Coach. 

Join Erin Lynch Fitness

Did you know you can join my team in several different ways?

Free membership

You can join Erin Lynch Fitness, choose to have me as your coach, and have access to loads of information and tools all for free! There's no catches at all. Are you ready?

Become a Beachbody Coach

If you are interested in becoming an Independent Beachbody Coach, then I encourage you to check out this video. You don't have to be an expert! Actually, many Beachbody Coaches were once customers just like you. For me, being a Coach helps with my own accountability. I workout, get discounts on my programs and Shakeology, and get paid for showing others how to do exactly what I do.

Yes, I want to become an Independent Beachbody Coach!

Club Membership

With the Club Membership, you get all of benefits of the Free Membership plus a lot more perks! With the Club Membership, you get:

  • 10% off of all of your purchases
  • Personalized meal plans and recipes
  • Community support, motivation, and accountability
  • VIP access to celebrity trainers
  • Exclusive Beachbody video content
  • Daily prizes up to $1000 each day for working out



No comments:

Post a Comment