Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Busy times... Fitness updates

Whew - I've been INSANELY busy lately, but yes I'm still here. :) Between grad school and my own homework at the end of the semester, and teaching with rounding out the end of the semester there - I am one crazy lady. I have several new recipes (new to me, at least) that I will post soon! Homemade granola, anyone? Yes - that happened.

I'm ROCKING out my P90X/Turbo Fire program. It is crazy how strong your body gets! P90X Plyo is probably my favorite workout. It kicks my butt, but I get so excited when I see it on my schedule! It is the "mother" of all P90X workouts, because it works you so hard and is a major calorie burner! I LOVE IT! There is one exercise called "hot foot" that was always a killer for me. Partially because it was hard on the leg that I injured ( see my post on Injury and Set Backs), and because it just took so much strength and balance that I didn't have - plain and simple. There I was in my workout and I saw it was "hot foot" time. UGHHH - then the next thing I knew, I was doing it! And doing it right without problems, mind you. Just that small feat showed me just how far I have come in my fitness.

What feats (big or small) have showed you how far you have come in your own journey?


No comments:

Post a Comment