Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Core workouts

Since beginning Turbo Fire I've discovered I have muscles! I've got compliments on my calves and I've got guns (not REAL guns, I mean my arms... :) ) I looked in their mirror one day and said, "WOW! Where did those come from!?" How does that happen? Weight gain and weight loss both just sneak up on you! Thankfully mine wasn't the latter of the 2!

Nowadays I'm doing a P90X / Turbo Fire Hybrid. My FAVORITE workouts are the core workouts. Core 20 (Turbo Fire) and Core Synergistics (P90X) both strengthen my core so much. It's always an amazing feeling when you are just riding in the car and realize your core is engaged without even thinking about it! Like many women, I tend to carry more weight in my core - tummy, sides, etc. These workouts really have helped me wittle down those areas.

For October only - you can get a P90X Challenge Pack at a crazy discount. Just click on the pic below for info. Remember - this ends the 31st! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment