Monday, October 21, 2013

7-Day Clean Eating Challenge: Day 1

I've been hitting my clean eating pretty hard the past week, and BOY can I tell a difference. My energy levels are sky high and I noticed if I sneak in a "non"clean item, then I get a headache. WOW! It's crazy how you're body can react once it starts getting fueled properly. The craziest thing is how fast your body adjusts to your new diet. (BTW when I say "diet," I mean a way of eating and not the latest craze, crash diet. We don't roll like that at PLPB! :) )

I have to admit - I'm starting my 7-day challenge Monday! I wasn't prepared yesterday, and I had breakfast with my boy manfriend (ode to my mom). I'll post pics of my meals for all of you lovelies to see.

Also, I am pretty darn excited about the pull-up bar I got the other day at Bed Bath and Beyond ( love me some BBB! :) ). And yes, I saved 20% with my coupon! Anyhow, enough of that. For my P90X workouts, I've been using the bands to simulate the pull-ups. I decided to be a big girl about it all and actually go get a bar. I've tried a few - or one - and holy cow that's hard! The bands don't nearly do the workout justice. I don't have to use it for a few days, because I don't have a P90X workout on the schedule with pull ups until later on this week. 

Also, I'm attempting to fix the Protein Blueberry Muffin recipe I posted. I realised the font that I used didn't recognize "/ , ." and other characters like that. I went to make  some muffins of my own this weekend and I knew I knew the recipe did NOT call for 1 4 cups of almond milk. :)

<3 and God bless,

Erin

Workout


Turbo Fire 45 EZ


Today's Menu
Pics posted soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment