Thursday, September 12, 2013

Paleo Day 2

Day 2 has come and gone. I started with a headache earlier today. I thought it was caffeine-related, so I allowed myself a little bit of soda and I had a banana for the extra (albeit natural) sugar. No help. Finally, I googled it and apparently that's one of the carb withdrawl symptoms. I am still getting carbs through the fruits and veggies - this isn't adkins! But, I'm not having my oatmeal daily, granola, etc.  Aside from the headache and fatigue, I'm feeling really good. I'm starting to feel like the normal me, again. I did have a few little nibbles of the candy I made for my son's birthday party this weekend. But, I didn't have a lot. :) I'll post on the party later.

Just a heads up - there is a giveaway coming!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment