Thursday, March 28, 2013

20 questions

I saw this on Chelsey's blog, and I thought I'd swipe it. :) She's one of my faves to read!

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
  • Good run
  • Good food
  • Good movie
  • My couch
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
  • New Girl
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Grimm (yeah, that's 4. Don't judge me.)
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
  • Both. They are great tokens for your life, memories, etc.
4) Why do you blog?
  • Honestly, it's mostly for my own benefit. It's a lot of reflection for me.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • People
  • Google. I Google a LOT. 
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
  • My sister, of course. :)

7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
    • Almond butter or peanut butter, straight off the spoon. Yes, I said that.
    • Apple or banana with pb or almond butter
    • Blueberries in plain greek yogurt

    8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
    • I have a sweet cat, Mister. At some point, I inherited my mom's dog, Molly. She's a sweet Westie.

    9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
    • My phone. It's an iPhone, has all of my music, songs, various life-changing apps, etc etc. Don't judge me.
    • My bed. It's cozy, comfy, and I love sleep.
    • Jeans. I live in jeans.

    10) What’s your favorite drink?
      • Margaritas
      • Water
      • Coffee
      11) Do you enjoy cooking?
      • I love to cook.

      12) Do you have children?
      • Yes! Being a mom is the greatest gift ever.

      13) What are your favorite hobbies?
      • Running
      • Decorating
      • Writing 

      14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
      • I'm pretty shy.

      15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
      • Oh, just one? I would be more patient.

      6) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
      • Reese Witherspoon
      • Julianne Hough
      17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
      • I actually decided to sleep in this morning instead of workout. I need to decide this BEFORE my 4:15 alarm clock goes off, though.

      18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
      • My family is pretty close by, but they could be closer. :)

      19) List three of your talents.
      • Drawing and painting
      • Singing (not really, but in my head I'm Carrie Underwood-esque)
      • Writing
      20) What is your greatest attribute?
      • Faith. It's one of those things you know deep down to be true, but you can't show evidence to convince others. It takes a lot of strength to have faith.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment