Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Thursday!

And spaghetti squash it was!

 
 
Last night I ended up rummaging through the freezer and fridge. I cooked the spaghetti squash, finally. Also chicken breasts, a Green Giant steamers bag of potatoes and other squash, and bread for the kid. I stuffed myself silly! There were enough leftovers for lunch today and supper. I'm all about leftovers.

I was a bit lazy this morning in packing my lunch and spotted a bottled tea that was given to me by a friend. The bottle said it had 8g of protein, so I just grabbed it for one of my snacks. I'm not normally big on liquid snacks/meals. I really like to have something to eat, or I don't feel like I've had enough. Even with a protein shake, I chock it full of fruits and nut butters. Or I have a fruit on the side.

Well, this little bottle of goodness sure perked me up for my morning snack!
I had a pretty good work out, tonight. I did  a 2-mile run and pushed my time. The first mile was at a a 1% incline, and I kept it at about 6.5mph. After that I did a few intervals of walking, back to 6.5 and up 7.

I also did the elliptical cross trainer tonight for 15 minutes. I really wanted to push my leg workout tonight, so I put it on level 10. That started getting a little tough for me after a few minutes, so I knocked it down to 7.

I then spent about 15 minute on strength training. Now, my belly is fully, my legs are tired and I'm about to dive in to a homework assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment