Friday, October 5, 2012

Fun facts Friday

10. Piece (in the blog name) is a play on the puzzle pieces, the symbol often used for autism awareness. I work a lot with Autism Speaks and my son is on the autism spectrum.

9. Love is for my family, my mom, my friends, God, and life.I LOVE peanut butter in any way, shape or form. (there goes that love again...)


8.Today is "Go Pink for the Cure Day" in Arkansas.




7. I am keeping my parent's ADORABLE Westie (West Highland Terrie), while my dad is nursing a hurt leg. I took her to the groomers this morning. Molly said this was how we were going to roll this morning. Apparently my arm makes a good place to perch.


 

6. I have a MASSIVE amount of homework to complete.  

5. Tomorrow is Arkansas Walk now for Autism Speaks in downtown Little Rock! It will be a blast! Pics are coming!

4. I had a fantabulous breakfast this morning. I am out of almond butter, but I improvised with a still-really-good-but-not-as-good-without-almond butter-oatmeal. Crumbled dark chocolate kashi cookie, ground flax seed, unsweetened cocoa, and just a tiny bit of craisins for a kick. LOVED it... 


3. I only had one cup of coffee this morning... :(

2. I am prepping for Christmas shopping..what, what?!


1. I have a plan to do NOTHING this weekend. Yes, I have to plan "nothing" in to my calendar. I'm a busy girl!



Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment