Friday, October 26, 2012

Forgotten lunches and 1-day until Soaring Wings

Yes, this happened. Yesterday, as a matter of fact. I always bring my lunch to work, but it just so happened I forgot mine. I tossed around the idea of just waiting until I got home, but I decided that hungry + headache + low blood sugar = a cranky momma. Helping the kid with homework in NO way can fit in that equation, either. So I headed next door to see what I could scout out. This was from a local bakery that has some AMAZING food. I figured picking this, the Greek sampler, was probably one of my better choices for dining out. It was pretty darn good, too. I pretty much did inhale the whole thing. Except the pepperocinis. I'm just not a fan.

I think tonight, I'll load up on pizza and a salad. Tomorrow is Soaring Wings, AKA my first half marathon. I'm excited and nervous. Well, I just don't want to talk about it too much (yup... THAT nervous!) I was able to pick up my race packet early. Here's the event shirt. It's pretty darn cute - and comfy.



No comments:

Post a Comment