Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ready to run... for cupcakes

I've got a lot of new possibilities and adventures on the horizon. I am SO excited lately. First things first, I  did a HARDCORE elliptical workout last night. All the while I was eying the treadmill like it was a giant vanilla cupcake from Cupcakes on the Ridge, or a Papa John's pizza, or...well, you get the picture. I refrained, because I didn't want to aggravate my leg. I'm supposed to start boot camp next month and I don't want to screw it up! Second, I'm working on the various avenues to become a certified teacher. Teaching is what's in my heart, what I was made to do. I've put it off for years, for various reasons, but I finally hammered down and decided to just do it! Third, I am starting my own Arbonne business. I am REALLY excited about this because they are good products, good FOR you products, and it is an opportunity for me to earn some extra income. I mean, let's be honest, I can't do it for free!  I also can't hock something I don't believe in, so I am REALLY excited about this!

Now, back to working on this darn style sheet for the blog. It's giving me fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment