Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yummy enchiladas

So, I discovered this blog with a TON of good-for-you recipes called Skinny Taste. I picked a few recipes that I wanted to try, and I started with Skinny Chicken Enchiladas. Oh. My. Good. Ness. I wasn't sure if it was because I was starving or they were that darn good. I ate 2....two! I was horribly full, but they just tasted so good! Luckily for me, they were 5 Weight Watchers Points Plus a piece, so it wasn't horrible on my daily points. Her recipe on the site called for a low carb tortilla, and I just used what I had in my pantry already (save some $$). This made 8 enchiladas, so between the 2 of us, I have lunch and dinner for a couple days! I did bring my coworker one this morning and he was ranting and raving about it. So I guess it was a success! :)
Here are the enchiladas before they went in the oven.


Here is the end result (before we dug in)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment