Friday, April 6, 2012

Shoes

I understand the importance of having at LEAST 1 pair of shoes to train in. I've been looking around some with a lot of support and cushion. I can't cut corners and risk another injury. Nike has some that I've seen and I'll check out Reebok today. These aren't shoes that I would seriously train in, but my current ones have racked up too many miles and will be recomission as "lawn-mowing shoes." I think I might get a ridiculously colorful, snazzy pair for the gym and short runs.

I saw this article on yahoo earlier about a guy who had his pictured snapped during a 10k. He has been dubbed, "Ridiculously Photogenic Guy." I don't have any profound thoughts on it, but it sure does warm my heart to see a runner that is OBVIOUSLY in love with sport. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment