Monday, May 11, 2015

Product Review: Buff Bake

http://buffbake.com/collections/almond-butter/products/snickerdoodle-almond-butter

Buff Bake recently sent me a jar of one of their products - Buff Bake Snickerdoodle Almond Butter. I was very excited to try a Buff Bake almond butter, because they offer a protein-packed almond butter. The one I got touted chia and flax in the ingredients - so I was even more excited because those are some of my faves! Honestly,  I normally go for the offerings that have "almonds" as the only ingredient, this stuff was chalked full of "love your body" ingredients. Each product varies, so I will only point out the Snickerdoodle - which is what I got. Buff Bake Snickerdoodle lists Roasted Almonds, All Natural Whey Protein, Coconut Palm Sugar, cinnamon, Coconut Oil, Chia Seed, Flax Seed as the ingredients.  That is a pretty sweet powerhouse of ingredients! It's also a huge plus for me that it's gluten free!

http://buffbake.com/collections/almond-butter/products/snickerdoodle-almond-butter

I normally have to limit my almond butter consumption to with apple slices or with my oats - only for the fact that I could eat a jar for dinner. :) But, when I saw it was snickerdoodle (one of my favorite cookies) I knew my spoon had to make the plunge!

You know when you taste something so heavenly that your eyes roll back and you just have to savor it? Yup, that's totally what happened with Buff Bake Snickerdoodle Almond Butter. I was in HEAVEN! This stuff will be a staple in my pantry, and I can't wait to try the other flavors they have to offer!

Here is one of my favorite recipes using Buff Bake Snickerdoodle Almond Butter. It's a protein and fiber rich breakfast treat. I love how the warm apples, cinnamon, and Buff Bake's Snickerdoodle Almond Butter all melt together for an amazing breakfast. It reminds me of an apple pie - for breakfast and way healthier! :)

(Hmm, now I'm thinking about one of my favorite guilty pleasures and trying this almond butter with gluten free animal crackers. That's going on my grocery list!)

Okay, enough rambling... here's the recipe!


Good Morning Buff Bake Snickerdoodle Oats:

Ingredients
Directions
  1. Cook the oats according to the package directions - using the almond milk and water for the liquids. 
  2. In a microwave safe bowl, add chopped apples. Sprinkle with some cinnamon and microwave for about a 1-1 1/2 minutes.
  3. Top the oats with apples.
  4. Top oats with Buff Bake's Snickerdoodle Almond Butter.
This would also be amazing with a sprinkling of dried cranberries. :)

ENJOY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment