Saturday, January 4, 2014

Where are you with your resolutions?

Day 4 of the new year - where are you with your resolutions? 

Thanks to the rest from Christmas break, I've been able to hit my workouts really hard. There is nothing like seeing progress from hard work and dedication! Sunday is my rest day, and I can NOT wait for it. But, today is Saturday and that is not the case! 

Today, I have Fire 45 and Stretch 10 on the schedule.  Join me Saturday morning in the Super Gym with Turbo Fire: Fire 45!  New Year's resolutions are starting now. Don't lose your momentum and fall in love with your workouts! Don't have the Turbo Fire and Fire 45 workout? No problem, just email me at PieceLoveandPeanutButter@gmail.com and I'll hook you up! You can also look around on my coaching site, TeamBeachBody.com/PieceLoveandPB.


No comments:

Post a Comment