Wednesday, October 16, 2013

7-Day Clean Eating Challenge: Food Tracker

Before you kick off this thing, I suggest you take a gander at Tosca Reno's book(s), "The Eat Clean Diet." I've read "The Eat Clean Diet: Recharged" 3 times now, and I always get something new out of it! It's insane, how much there is to "chew" on - no pun intended!

First things first, you need to know how to tracker your food. I find the MyFitnessPal app on my food is not useful for tracking eating clean. For eating clean you must pair a a protein with a complex carb. I tend to forget servings for each day, so I made this handy tracker for myself. I hope you find it useful! Download the Food Tracker.

Click the link above or the image below to get started!


But, what food is what? Thanks to Tosca and the folks at The Eat Clean Diet, I have this handy dandy cheat sheet for you to help see some of the foods you should have in your diet and how much you should have of each Nutrition Rules.





No comments:

Post a Comment