Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mehhh....

Today is one of those days that I really don't feel like doing anything - literally. I don't even feel like blogging :(. Sad, but true. But, I have a lot on my plate - no rest for the weary! Let's recap this weekend... Sunday I had my dad over for dinner. I made steaks, barbecue crock pot chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, and he brought salad. Yes, we were full. YES, it was marvelous! I have never cooked steak before until this. I broiled it, because we don't have a grill. The chicken was AMAZING! I have never done that before either! Sadly, it was devoured before I was able to take pictures.

Monday and today are 2 very LONG days for me. Yesterday, my day started at 4:15 AM with P90X Plyometrics. I crashed around 3 pm. Then bible study. Tonight, I have an Arbonne party - so this will be another long night. YIKES!

P90X - Shoulders and Arms and Ab RipperX - 65 minutes



Breakfast
Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake mixed w/ 2 TB of Peanut Butter


Lunch
Amy's Kitchen Cheese Enchiladas (YUM!)

Dinner
Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake mixed w/ almond milk, PB2, and a banana


No comments:

Post a Comment