Monday, October 22, 2012

Playlists

At the begining of the year, I made a "Running" playlist on my phone. I was all jazzed about it, but now I'm beyond tired of what I currently have. Redundancy is never a good thing during any work out, especially running. It's funny how a certain song can make or break you. So far, this is what I currently have on my playlist. These are really good songs to run to. I put a star next to my faves!

Running Playlist
Garth Brooks - Ain't Going Down Till the Sun Comes Up
Kid Rock - American Bad @$$, Bawitdaba**, Cowboy
Nickelback - Animals, Figured You Out
Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats**, Last Name
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pop, I Gotta Feeling**, Meet Me Halfways, My Humps, Pump It
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
Third Day - Born Again
Britney Spears - One More Time, I'm a Slave for You
Fergie - Clumsy, Glamorous,
Ester Dean - Drop it Low**
Flogging Molly - Kiss My Irish @$$
Kanye West - Good Life, Stronger**
Guns-n-Roses - Paradise City
Train - Hey, Soul Sister
Brooks and Dunn - Hillbilly Deluxe
The Band Perry - Hip to My Heart
Hinder - Homecoming Queen
Katy Perry - Hot 'n Cold
The Lonely Island - I'm on a Boat**
Beyonce - If I Were a Boy, Single Ladies**
Eminem - Just Lose It, Love the Way You Lie**, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me**
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around, Comes Around
Trey Songs - LOL Smiley Face**
Flo Rida - Low
Usher - OMG
Miranda Lambert - Only Prettier
Pink - Hazard to Myself, U & Ur Hand
Staind - Right Here
Rihanna - Umbrella
Tim Mcgraw - Southern Voice**
Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland


What a compilation, right? I really like all kinds of music, but some get me more pumped for a hard workout! I normally listen to christian and country music, but a lot of the times those aren't genres that will "pump me up."

The Race for the Cure recap will be up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment